South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Booked a shipment on uship.com. Tyler was allowed to bait and switch ber Heather @ uship.

I asked for a residential pickup AND delivery and he quotes on dock to dock.

I accept his bid and guess what, I have to pay ANOTHER $150.00 to get my shipmenT done.

TYLER SHEFF IS A THIEF AND A CROOK. I FOUND HE HAS OTHER WEBSITES TOO BE CAREFUL.

I did a little reasearch and found out that I am not the only person he has screwed. PLUS, I have found better pricing than through him. he is just some small scammer who works out of his house

Had an Experience with Uti Transport Solutions?

Comments

The dirt that Uship doesn't want you to see

Information you won't find any other way!

For a good sampling of what you may experience when using one of the 1000’s of illegally operating Carriers on Uship, just GOOGLE the entire phrase below. Click on the results and read through the feedback of the 100’s if not 1000’s of incidents of stolen money, property, property damages, extortion and abandoned property.

These profiles were suspended, but the damage was already done. The suspensions are done to keep this information from damaging the site‘s reputation and not let the truth trump the propaganda that the site publishes all over the net.

GOOGLE THE FOLLOWING:

This profile belongs to someone who is no longer registered member (Account suspended) site:uship.com

OR GOOGLE THIS:

Negative site:UShip.Com

Solim, Goa, India #50739

This is just a fiasco for this scammer on uship.com (fairpricedshipping) to steal more money for the uneducated. If you ship through him, you will not only pay MORE than what you were quoted but he has your credit card number and you have allowed him to use it anyway he wants.

Solim, Goa, India #50212

Solim, Goa, India #50211

Open door policy? You mean your house. You are the same one as parcelsforward.com who operates illegally out of your house too.

He is a scammer and has actually been caught scamming people.

Do not fall for any lies this devil spews, you will see, you will fall prey to his scams if you do business with this liar

first, offer proof of your accusations.We have nothing to hide, and to use this forum to stimulate your search engine rankings is a bit much no?

If anyone needs verification of our company, we have an open door policy, please call us at 727-323-4500 instead of the listening to the mindless rantings of a competitor.Heck we are not running for president but endorse this message

Franklin, Michigan, United States #3402

He is very childish and cried that he would get our corporate attorney after us when we held him to an agreed price.

that never happened. he is full of *** if you ask me.